- The term for returns ands exchanges is 30 calendar days from the date of purchase of the product.
- In order to make a change or return of any purchase made in one of our stores, it is essential to present the paper purchase receipt.
- The reinbursement will be made to the original payment method used for the purchase.
- Remember that changes and returns can only be made in the same establishment where the items were purchased.
- In the event of disagreement with the order received, the CUSTOMER may, within 14 calendar days of receiving it, communicate their intention to exchange, either for the same item of a different size/color, for a voucher whose value will be equivalent to amount of the purchase whose change is intended, or for the amount of the item, discounting the costs of managing the return.
- If you choose the refund option, the refund period can be up to 15 working days. The refund will be made once the product is received at the stablishment and it is verified that it is in perfect condition. To facilitate the return, it can be done physically at the astablishment.
- All costs generated as a result of the change or return of the order will be borne by the CUSTOMER. In the event of any incident, you can resort to Customer Service who will guide you through the exchange or return process.
- IKONO XPERIENCE S.L. is not responsibe in any case for the loss or misplacement of the order whose return or exchange is interest and is carried out by transportation.
- IKONO XPERIENCE S.L. reserves the right not to accept the change if once the item is received, it is in poor condition, used, stained, broken, washed or in inadequate conditions, communicating the aforementioned incident to the CUSTOMER.
- Any exchange or return will be subject to the availability of the product as indicated in relation to the AVAILABLE STOCK in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Forms and terms of returns
- The payment of the amount will be made by the same means with which the purchase was made, either card or cash.
- In any case, the costs associated with changes and returns are NOT ATTRIBUTABLE to IKONO XPERIENCE S.L. will be borne by the customer.
- Shipments related to returns or changes to postage due will not be accepted in any case.
Return shipping methods
During the return process, the user has two ways to maeke the return:
- In Store.
- Personally leave the package at the closest DHL pick up point.
a) The package will be prepared properly wrapped and with its label to proceed with the return. The package must be prepared and shipped as received by the customer, since both weight and dimensions will affect the cost of shipping.
b) The shipping amount will be covered by the customer.